Terms of Trade
Terms of trade
Kilpisjärven Ladut ry
Käsivarrentie 14206, 99490 Kilpisjärvi
VAT reg. 1086416-0
You agree to abide by these and merchant-specific terms when purchasing products and services on the Kilpisjärven Ladut ry Internet Services.
General Terms and Conditions
• The prices for the online service are subject to VAT.
• We apply dynamic pricing for accommodation. Prices are dependent on the season and vary monthly, weekly and daily.
• We sell products to adult individuals as well as corporate customers.
• We reserve the right to change prices.
• The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
• We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customers must familiarize themselves with the delivery terms in force at that particular time.
These terms apply to products and services that you book and rent, which are collectively referred to as the "Item".
• It is the Customer's responsibility to read the description and instructions for the booking Item(s) and the conditions attached to the booking.
• The booking made by the Customer is binding when the order / payment confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
• The customers pay for the reservation in accordance with the payment method of their choice and in accordance with the terms of the chosen payment method.
• The booking system will send an order / payment confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer.
• The Merchant is not responsible for a failed booking, but the Customer must contact the Merchant immediately to rectify the situation.
• The Merchant does not guarantee that the Item will still be available in this situation.
• If the requested Item is not available, the money will be refunded or another available Item (if any) will be offered to replace the original choice.
Cancellations and changes
• The cancellation date is the day on which the Merchant is notified of the cancellation.
• The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the cancellation is sent in a timely manner. Whereby:
o if the Customer cancels his/her reservation 30 days before the start of the rental period or later, they will be charged the full cost of the accommodation and administration fees. Delivery costs are 50 €.
o If the Customer cancels his/her reservation for more than 30 days before the start of the rental period, but the number of the remaining days will be 7 or less, then 50% of the rental price of the property will be charged.
o If the Customer cancels his/her reservation for less than 7 days before the start of the rental period, then the full rental price will be charged.
o Items booked with a discount code will always be charged the full rental price, regardless of the time of cancellation.
• The reservation can be transferred at the request of the Customer under the following conditions:
o The transfer can only be made once.
o It is not possible to change the Item in the event of the transfer.
o The transfer must be made no later than 3 days before the start of the rental period originally agreed.
o The transfer fee is EUR 50 (incl. VAT)
o If the transferred reservation is canceled, the full rental price will always be charged, regardless of the time of cancellation.
Merchant's right to cancel the reservation
• In the event of force majeure, the Merchant may terminate the lease. The Customer who has rented the property will be notified of the cancellation without delay.
• In this case, the Customer is entitled to a full refund of the rent paid.
• Any other costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the lease cancellation due to force majeure, will not be reimbursed.
• In the payment confirmation, the Customer will be given instructions on the keys and their collection.
• However, for the lost or non-returned key, the owner is entitled to recover in full all costs of resetting or replacement of locks, but not less than EUR 150.
• The Merchant has the right to charge a compensation of at least EUR 150 if he has to open the Item due to a lost or stuck key.
Use of the Item
• The Item is defined in its description
• During the rental period, the Customer has the right to use the Item and its equipment, as well as separately defined services.
• If the Customer notices any deficiencies or other problems with the rented property, he/she must immediately inform the person in charge of booking management.
• The Customer shall take care of the cleanliness of the property and the removal of waste during and after the rental period.
• The Customer is responsible for the final cleaning of the property at the end of the rental period.
• If the Customer has not cleaned the property, the Merchant will invoice the full costs of cleaning of the Item. In that case, the cleaning work 150 Eur / hour will include travel expenses 25 Eur / km and travel time.
• The Item (rental property) is used by the Customer for the period specified in the Item description.
o The Customer is fully responsible and liable for any damage caused by his/her pets.
o Pets must be kept tethered in the national park area.
o Pets are not allowed to be inside the property alone without supervision.
o Pet owners should pay special attention to the cleanliness of the property. The property is always checked after a pet and, if necessary, cleaned by the Merchant.
o Allowing pets to the accommodation is always marked separately.
o The pet owner should also follow any specific instructions provided separately.
• Special conditions for rental equipment
o The Customer must read the safety and operating instructions for the equipment. The equipment should be used carefully and only for its normal use. The Customer undertakes to carry out a security inspection during the rental period. The rental equipment may not be exported or subleased. The rental equipment may only be used to the extent permitted by the rental terms and conditions, and only in locations suitable for the user's level of skill and competence. The Customer always uses all equipment and accessories at his own risk.
o For water camping equipment (e.g. canoes, kayaks, SUP boards, and rowing boats), the Customer declares that he/she is proficient in swimming and has previous experience of using this equipment.
o The Customer must return the equipment immediately after the end of the rental period to the agreed location, cleaned and otherwise in the same condition as it was when it was rented. The Customer must notify the Merchant immediately if the return is delayed. The Merchant has the right to charge an increased rent of 10% for the excess period, unless otherwise agreed.
o The Customer is obliged to compensate the rental equipment for damages and costs caused by careless or incorrect handling and inadequate maintenance during the rental period. The Customer is obliged to replace the equipment destroyed or lost during the rental period at its new purchase value. The Customer is responsible for compliance with transport, safety and other regulations. The Customer is obliged to notify the Merchant immediately of any defects in the equipment.
o The Merchant is responsible for repairs caused by normal wear and tear of the equipment. The Merchant shall not be liable for any direct or indirect costs or damages that may be incurred by the Customer as a result of the use or breakdown of the equipment. The Merchant does not undertake to replace the broken rental equipment with a new one, nor to reimburse any indirect or indirect costs incurred as a result of the interruption of its work.
• The Customer is obliged to compensate the Merchant for the damage he has caused to the Item. The Customer is also responsible for other people visiting the property and for any damage they cause during the rental period.
• The Merchant will not reimburse the Customer for any inconvenience or expense that may be incurred due to natural conditions, such as insects, animals, snowstorms or unexpected weather changes.
• Any complaints should always be made as soon as the matter arises.
• If the matter is not resolved satisfactorily or there is a claim for compensation, the complaint must be sent in writing within one month from the end of the rental period.
• The Merchant will endeavor to process your complaint as soon as possible, but no later than within one month.
• If the Customer and the Merchant did not reach an agreement, the Customer may refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaints Board.
Terms of delivery
Conclusion of the agreement
• A binding contract for the transaction will enter into force once the order has been confirmed (order confirmation / payment confirmation).
• The Order confirmation / Payment confirmation will be sent to the Customer by email.
Cancellation and return of the product
• The products have a 14-day right of return under the Consumer Protection Act.
• The right of return is valid only if the product is in the same condition as the original.
• Any product packaging must also be salable.
• Please contact sales for more detailed return instructions.
• The right of return does not apply to engraved or other individual products, accommodation services, restaurant services or other leisure services agreed for a specific time.
• The Customer is responsible for the normal costs of the return.
• We follow the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer or importer.
• Shipping costs include postage and packaging. You can view the delivery costs after selecting the payment and delivery method in the Shopping Cart.
Terms of payment
• The Merchant uses reliable and secure payment intermediaries for their services.
• The Merchant will not store your bank account details or credit card information at any time.
• The Customer undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of the payment method chosen.
• Payment by invoice
o The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on that invoice.
o Invoices paid after the due date will always be charged a late payment fee. If the invoice has been paid after the due date with the original invoice and late payment costs have already been incurred, the charges will be invoiced separately.
• If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, the Merchant will not process the order.